MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My PLUGIN Are not WORKING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help I been trying to get these plugins to work.
I installed and activated the additional user titles plugiin and it didnt work.
It basically did nothing on the site, but when I go to the settings it looks fine. I tried other plugins like the staff page and fire chat master and none of those work.
I am using MyBB 1.8.6 by the way.

Also I tried the profile viewing one and I did get the latest versions for 1.8
I dont understand this, but I installed some plugins and I know I installed them right I activated them, but they dont work or show up. They dont do anything I dont know if its the theme. I installed all the additional user group images where is suppose to show all the usergroup. I also installed the staff page plugin, profile vistors plugin, and plugin library. I see other people install it like I did and it works for them no problem.
looks like you are trying to use plugins made for older versions of MyBB.
MyBB 1.8.x compatible plugins are available at the Extend section
(2015-12-01, 09:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you are trying to use plugins made for older versions of MyBB.
MyBB 1.8.x compatible plugins are available at the Extend section

I am using 1.8 plugins from what you gave me and it isnt work. It activates, but does not work is it because I am on 1.8.6?

Nevermind I figured it out I was using 1.8 plugins, but they arent 1.8.6 thanks for the help!
actually MyBB 1.8 plugins should be compatible for MyBB 1.8.6
can you give the links of plugins you were trying .. And also post your forum URL
(2015-12-02, 03:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]actually MyBB 1.8 plugins should be compatible for MyBB 1.8.6
can you give the links of plugins you were trying .. And also post your forum URL

Oh okay my forum is www.zoidd.net and the plugins:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=402 that is the one it wont work.
That one requires plugin library. Do you have plugin library ?
(2015-12-05, 03:31 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That one requires plugin library. Do you have plugin library ?

Yes and it is still not working I tried other ones that are suppose to do the samething and they do not work. I have other plugins that work and I know I install it right like I did with the ones that work.