MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square theme displaying issues :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Today I tried to install the beautiful 'Square' theme, but I have some problems with displaying it correctly.
I've searched around the internet to find a solution, but can't find it anywhere. It looks like the font awesome isn't loading. I've found 1 similar case but that problem was fixed by somebody due a private message so I can't find the solution. My forum looks like this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171984.html 

Could somebody please help me with this? 
Would love to hear from you guys.

-Maestro
(2015-12-02, 10:47 AM)MaestroM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

Today I tried to install the beautiful 'Square' theme, but I have some problems with displaying it correctly.
I've searched around the internet to find a solution, but can't find it anywhere. It looks like the font awesome isn't loading. I've found 1 similar case but that problem was fixed by somebody due a private message so I can't find the solution. My forum looks like this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171984.html 

Could somebody please help me with this? 
Would love to hear from you guys.

-Maestro

The custom text is loaded by the plugin which comes with the theme, you need to activate the plugin in order to see the text and use it.

Also, if you can give us the link of your website we can check it online.
Thanks for Your reply. I know About the plug-in but cant find it. I've uploaded everything like you rescribed in the installation instruction. When I try to activate there is just the standard One. Also cant find it when I browse plug-ins. My website is habboretroforum.nl Thanks Your help.

-MaestroM
The plugin is located in your forum root > inc > plugins

The name of the plugin is vars_envy.php, check if you have the file there (if not, upload it and install it).
Hello eNvy,

Thanks for your reply once again, I've located the file but when I am in the Admin Panel I can't see it anywhere. On my webhosting its in the map public_html/inc/plug-ins/vars_envy.php How can I install this?
Well the folder is named "plugins" without the "-" symbol, and you can activate the plugin going into your ACP > Configuration > Plugins
Thanks for Your reply, it doesnt show up there. I think there is something wrong with the directory. Because only the Hello world plug-in shows up.
Ok then try to upload only the plugin and see if it works, if it doesn't upload correctly is a hosting problem.