MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (image) Attachments Not Showing/Downloadable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a problem for a few days, it didn't exist before. I can add an image as an attach, but it is now shown as thumbnail or link. When I clicked onto show it, an empty page comes up. No error or any info. Just like that:

In thread:

[Image: 20zpji9.jpg]

when i clicked the att.

[Image: iggawo.jpg]

I tried to turn off all plugins, also in default theme, replaced the original attachment.php. Yet I couldn't solve it. Now thinking of reinstall forum and import my dB backup..  Huh

URL: www.ikcupaylasim.net
Check to make sure the uploads folder is is readable. Also check your forum permissions if you change those over the past few days.
which language pack you are using ? can you switch to English (American) language and check if attached images appear ..
(2015-12-05, 04:23 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]Check to make sure the uploads folder is is readable. Also check your forum permissions if you change those over the past few days.

uploads has CHMOD 777. Have checked forum settings for many times but haven't been able to find where the problem occurs yet.   Sad

(2015-12-05, 04:27 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which language pack you are using ? can you switch to English (American) language and check if attached images  appear ..

I'm using Turkish LP. Now switched it to English. I can see the thumbnails but when i click them, it's still now shown..  Huh

Edit: I just tried to save it using "Right Click on thumbnail & Save As ..". The image was downloaded but isn't shown when i click the attachment.
I was going to register and test but the forum is close.

If its working while you use the english lang. But still not showing I am still looking at setting and permissions.

Can you tell me how they are set under your setting in the attachments?

ACP>Congifuations>Attachments
@arvecular .. can you try this method
(2015-12-05, 05:10 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to register and test but the forum is close.

If its working while you use the english lang. But still not showing I am still looking at setting and permissions.

Can you tell me how they are set under your setting in the attachments?

ACP>Congifuations>Attachments

I sent you admin info in private, u can check. Btw, I'm using googleseo plugin and just replaced original "inc" files. Then the problem solved. But for the Googleseo, I just uploaded changed functions.php file and the problem showed up again.

(2015-12-05, 05:12 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@arvecular .. can you try this method

I'm working on that now.

Thanks all for your help. I fixed it. I just downloaded a new Turkish LP, and replaced the files "global_lang.php" and "showthread_lang.php" and now the problem's gone. The attachments (for images) and thumbnails do work now. 

Blush
for Google SEO plugin, there should be no need to manually edit functions.php file.
the plugin itself edits functions.php file through a link on the plugins page at forum admin panel.