MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get SEO friendly urls for threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, new to MyBB. I feel like this should be in the mybb settings to change the url structure, but I couldn't find it. Currently my URL's give something like this ' forumdisplay.php?fid=16'.

How can I change the URL strucutre to reflect the name of the actual forum? So for example, if my forum/thread name was 'how to build new pc?', how can those words be incorporated in the URL rather than it showing the thread id??

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
(2015-12-06, 12:07 AM)paulhf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, new to MyBB. I feel like this should be in the mybb settings to change the url structure, but I couldn't find it. Currently my URL's give something like this ' forumdisplay.php?fid=16'.

How can I change the URL strucutre to reflect the name of the actual forum? So for example, if my forum/thread name was 'how to build new pc?', how can those words be incorporated in the URL rather than it showing the thread id??

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

http://mods.mybb.com/view/google-seo

For this I believe you'd need to open it up and change the version to 18*

because it is for 16

I use another plugin but I am switching to google seo soon.