MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect if signed in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a Steam login plugin that I use. Now on my Postal page I have a link to say login through Steam which works great, however I would like to know what the code is to redirect users that are already signed in to be redirected if they click on that link.

http://voidresonance.com/portal.php - Postal page.

burp.
You'll need to take a look at the steam api and look into redirect uri or you need to tell your plugin dev to fix his plug for redirects.
I'm the dev lol. I just need to know what the code is for a logged in user so I can do it. Smile
(2015-12-08, 11:30 AM)MrCraigTunstall Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the dev lol. I just need to know what the code is for a logged in user so I can do it. Smile

The code where? You mean something like:
$mybb->user['uid'] != 0) {  

}

As long as the user id is not 0, they are logged in.
Oh, hahah. Okay then. Big Grin

Ummm i'd say you have two options, one involves a headache the other involves money.

Headache option
Go through steam API, find examples on the internet, look for redirect uri instructions... etc things like that.

Money option
Buy the Flyover myBB plugin that does ALL social networks for alt login options. Big Grin I have it and it works great. And yes, it has a steam login option. Big Grin
Let's see, I have clicked it and it redirrects me to Steam page. I log me in and then it redirrects me to index.php. When I (already logged in) click again on the sign up link, it says "You shouldn't be here".

Do you want to change the part where it says "You shouldn't be here"? Also, can you give us the link of the plugin? I guess 1-5lines should do that.