MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MP Conversation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meanwhile, I apologize for the English, since I'm Italian, and now Google translator is doing everything XD.
My problem is: how do I Have the conversation in private messages? Honestly I'm not going to wait one year for MyBB 2.0, and I would like the novelty already now ...
If the Main Staff of MyBB wants, you can give me templates and PHP pages to the new system of MP, always if we have already to MyBB 2.0; and in any case I do not think you do XD
However, if it is a NO, how do I get this system? thank you Wink
if you are comfortable in paying, its better to hire a plugin developer for your above requirement.
I do not earn enough with my forums and then are minor. There are other solutions ?
UP...
UP...
the plugin can ask for free?
^ a couple of such plugins exist for old versions of MyBB. you can try one of them. [one ; two]

see also changing old plugin compatibility to try plugin installation on MyBB 1.8.x
Oh yes! plugin that I had already found , only that I did not know how it was to be compatible ... the other site I can not see , because you have to register to download , and they do not work records .
However when I install and activate , I get this error :
Error running database scripts.
^ check whether you have MyBBStuff sub-folder & its contents in the plugins folder.
Yes. I've got this. Why there is this error ?
Its not working.
Pages: 1 2