MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have been getting this annoying mybb admin cp error, and I could not get it 

The error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function home_action_handler() in /home/NOTSHOWING//public_html/admin/index.php on line 725

I used the latest version of MyBB, i installed every file and it still does not work, I would appreciate if ANYONE could help me, I also tried reinstalling but that does not seem to work either.

My website link is SmartxForums.tk and I need the ACP badly because I need to edit the forums. I have used MyBB before, and that worked fine, around that it was around 1.6-1.5 version. Thank you anyone for willing to help.

Okay.. If noone feels like helping.
(2015-12-07, 04:35 PM)xtotobac Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I have been getting this annoying mybb admin cp error, and I could not get it 

The error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function home_action_handler() in /home/NOTSHOWING//public_html/admin/index.php on line 725

I used the latest version of MyBB, i installed every file and it still does not work, I would appreciate if ANYONE could help me, I also tried reinstalling but that does not seem to work either.

My website link is SmartxForums.tk and I need the ACP badly because I need to edit the forums. I have used MyBB before, and that worked fine, around that it was around 1.6-1.5 version. Thank you anyone for willing to help.

Okay.. If noone feels like helping.

In the admin folder, do you have the modules/home/

is there a file name module_meta.php?

If so, open .inc/config.php and make sure your admin folder is set to the correct name finding this variable: $config['admin_dir']. That should be admin.
Thanks,for helping, now I get this error

Warning [2] Missing argument 1 for home_action_handler(), called in /home/a4447341/public_html/admin/index.php on line 728 and defined - Line: 41 - File: admin/modules/home/module_meta.php PHP 5.2.17

The panel works, but there is no template.
(2015-12-08, 03:06 PM)xtotobac Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,for helping, now I get this error

Warning [2] Missing argument 1 for home_action_handler(), called in /home/a4447341/public_html/admin/index.php on line 728 and defined - Line: 41 - File: admin/modules/home/module_meta.php PHP 5.2.17

The panel works, but there is no template.

There is no style on the admin?

Is there any reason why this: http://smartxforums.tk/images/collapse.png

image is unavailable? Does it exist in your file system? I'm trying to rule out a possible permissions problem.
Shall I PM you the login details to ACP? because I can see the links but if I click them nothing happens

[Image: dlq4sOr]

I fixed the error, but the buttons aren't working (add new forum, templates, styles etc)
Jezus strawberry christ, noone here wants to strawberry help. Pricks.
Try and reupload the admin directory.