MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CKEditor and Inline moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I installed CKEditor on my MyBB forum, since SCEditor is kinda crappy, but I got a problem with Inline moderation: it is not working anymore. I tried to disable every plugin and when I disabled CKEditor it worked again, so I guess the problem is the editor itself, does anyone know how can I fix that? I really want to use CKEditor, but I also need Inline moderation...
(12-08-2015, 01:06 AM)Phrenetiick Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I installed CKEditor on my MyBB forum, since SCEditor is kinda crappy, but I got a problem with Inline moderation: it is not working anymore. I tried to disable every plugin and when I disabled CKEditor it worked again, so I guess the problem is the editor itself, does anyone know how can I fix that? I really want to use CKEditor, but I also need Inline moderation...

dude i got the same problem i feel you this is driving me crazy dog
anyone?
Bump please I really need help with this. SCEditor is garbage and I don't want to use it on my forums..

oh by the way, I noticed that if I enable CKEditor in showthread.php page, inline moderation and other javascript scripts just work fine..
This does not fall under the scope of general support. Try posting in the plugin's support thread, and failing that you can try posting for paid help.
Hi,
Do you have this issue with default theme?
Are there any errors in the console (Right Click -> Inspect Element -> Console)?
(12-11-2015, 10:55 AM)ATofighi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Do you have this issue with default theme?
Are there any errors in the console (Right Click -> Inspect Element -> Console)?

Hi,

Yes, this also happens with default theme (other than Square, the theme that I'm using at the moment) console gives 2 errors, but I think the 1st one has nothing to do with CKEditor https://i.gyazo.com/c2ee89390e98e73be352...4aab57.png
Also, as I said this only happens when I disable CKEditor on the "showthread.php" page on the CKE's settings page. If I enable CKEditor in showthread.php page, inline moderation and other javascript scripts just work fine.
edit inc/plugins/ckeditor/hooks.php file,
find:
eval("\$post['quick_quote'] = \"" . $templates->get("ckeditor_quickquote") . "\";");
replace to:
	if(is_ckeditor_avilable()) {
		eval("\$post['quick_quote'] = \"" . $templates->get("ckeditor_quickquote") . "\";");
	}
(12-14-2015, 02:59 PM)ATofighi Wrote: [ -> ]edit inc/plugins/ckeditor/hooks.php file,
find:
replace to:
	if(is_ckeditor_avilable()) {
	}

Worked, thanks a lot