MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WMP 11 v1 [Muse]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Based off the the basic Windows Media Player. This theme is enhanced visually, but not as interactive as I'd like it to be. I will be working on actually getting music to play with it as well as editing up the top bar so it does more than make your browser go back or forward a page (you'll see what I mean if you install it). I used Muse (the band) for the forum markers as well as at the bottom for the whats playing. In the next version, I will make it easier for you to edit this.

[attachment=6037] [attachment=6038]

To preview this theme, join and use the theme changer at http://www.audentio.com/forums.

Installation instructions:
1. Download and extract the theme zip file
2. Upload the included image folder to your .MYBBROOT/images directory
3. Import the theme's xml file into your Admin CP > Themes > Import
4. View it in your User CP > Edit Options > Board Style > WMP.

Please do not redistribute this with out my permission. Please keep the copyright as it is unless you are willing to pay to remove it.

Thanks, hope you enjoy this theme.
Nice theme.. pretty weird, I wanted to click the WMP buttons Toungue
lol in v2 they will do something, Im already workin on it Big Grin

Right now, only the back and forward buttons do something.
Audentio Wrote:lol in v2 they will do something, Im already workin on it Big Grin

Right now, only the back and forward buttons do something.

Nice them.

Sounds great, maybe you could make them the navigation for the forums?
lol that would be hard to do, but Ill think about it Big Grin. Thanks for the suggestion ^_^
Wow! awesome theme! Big Grin
This theme works with MyBB 1.4?
This works with MyBB 1.4?
I think this isnt. Because the time of posts is before 1.4 released...
No, as you can see, you have just revived a year old thread. Hope Audentio will update it though.
this is amazingly cool, great work