MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access forum when logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can see my forum fine when I don't log in, but as soon as I log in, I can't see anything, the screen turns white and I can't get to the Admin cp or User cp even though I am technically logged in, how can I fix this so that I can actually see my panel?
Are you able to go straight to the ACP via URL? A link would also be useful.
(2015-12-12, 04:27 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to go straight to the ACP via URL? A link would also be useful.

I can log in but I can't access the forum when I'm logged in, I always have to clear cookies (to log myself out), and then I can see the forum fine again. And it will show that I "logged in" less than 1 minute ago on the members list.

the link to my forum isĀ http://www.seertown.com

I don't know why I can't see anything when I log in, I have the myAlerts + pluginlibrary plugin, did they cause this?? I don't know if it's myBB or plugins problem. It's really weird.
switch to MyBB's stock theme and check if you can stay logged in
(2015-12-12, 04:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]switch to MyBB's stock theme and check if you can stay logged in

I still can't, as soon as I log in I cannot access anything. Everything looks fine while I am not logged in...
can you log into forum admin panel & navigate around without any issues ?
if so, run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.

(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)