MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myalerts- wont delete old notifications? also wont redirect to thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i have myalerts 2.0.2 installed on my forum (mybb 1.8.5) and it works so  the notifications come through but i have two small issues im hoping someone can point me in the right direction or a link if this has been asked ( i couldnt find sorry)

first the notifications don't delete when you press delete ?? this is for all users

second when you click on the notifications link it doesnt take you to the thread with the notification  but to my main page with this as the url

http://www.thereefforum.com/alerts.php?a...view&id=35

i know its not a huge issue and probably an easy fix so if i can get a little bit of help it would be greatly appreciatedSmile

cheers

denny
thereefforum.com
no ideas??
is there anyway to fix this so its working properly? any help is appreciated to point me in the right direction thanks in advanceSmile
^ if direct help required, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check