MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a huge problem, it keeps showing members last visited 1 minute ago on their profile and their Time Spent Online keeps going up, but the members haven't been online in hours, can someone help?
[Image: 144ef3473ef450419b1eeaa0a48d1fe3.png]
I think this isn't an issue with the actual code, I think it must be the algorithm that calculates the time spent online.

I'm pretty sure if they are logged in onto your forum and are on another website/tab, it still calculates them as "online."
(2015-12-13, 11:27 AM)Mr Awwad Wrote: [ -> ]I think this isn't an issue with the actual code, I think it must be the algorithm that calculates the time spent online.

I'm pretty sure if they are logged in onto your forum and are on another website/tab, it still calculates them as "online."

Yes i know this, i have it set as 60 minutes before a cut off. So if they still have the website open for 60 minutes while browsing somewhere else, it still shows they are online until it puts them offline after 60 minutes.

This isn't the problem i'm having, in the picture above the person has been offline for hours as i spoke to him earlier, he is offline but still keeps saying: 

It has happening to not just one member, but a few, and i'd like it resolved as i know for a fact the "Who's Online" is messed up somewhere.
BUMP

This problem is still happening, it now even shows someone offline even though their online aswell as guests not showing, i am willing to pay between $50-$100 PayPal or BTC to get this fixed.

Thank you.
Did you try to see if this issue occurs on the default mybb theme?
(2015-12-14, 08:28 PM)DevilHorns333 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to see if this issue occurs on the default mybb theme?

Yes i have and it does, Google or Bing won't even crawl my website either and the Who's Online is completely messed up.

I will pay someone $100 PayPal or BTC (Their choice) if they can fix this for me.

Problem solved.