MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with custom HTML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I was wondering if it would be possible for me to add some custom html in my forum part of the mybb website.
Just below the 333333 thread i'd like to add some custom html etc images ...

If anyone has some experience it would be very appreciated.

[Image: M83lNTg.png]
categories and forums can have html code in the description part of them. images html code can be added.

admin panel >> forums & posts >> forum management >> click on a category name or forum name
>> Edit Forum Settings (tab) --> Description <-- add required html code and save forum
(2015-12-13, 03:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]categories and forums can have html code in the description part of them. images html code can be added.

admin panel >> forums & posts >> forum management >> click on a category name or forum name
>> Edit Forum Settings (tab) --> Description <-- add required html code and save forum

Thanks for reply.
It seems it hasn't worked, it only displays itself on the admin CP but not the actual forum.

[Image: srw5B96.png]
it is working for me (image). what code you have used ?
(2015-12-13, 03:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it is working for me (image). what code you have used ?

<div>

<h2> HELLO HTML TEST </h2>

</div>
such code also works (image)
If anyone has any other idea why it isn't working be much appreciated
what is your forum url ? do you still have required html code with a category / a forum description ?
Maybe the custom theme template forumbit_depth1_cat doesn't contains {$forum['description']}.