MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyInvision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have looked at your work that's why I wonder if it's original or not. It's very good actually. But since I know for fact you done clone work then I can't be sure that your other work isn't either. I will take your word for it though and say without reserve that you might be the best designer for mybb out there. I personally wish you would focus 100% on Mybb though.

You are right that the IPB, VB, and PHPBB designs are popular...that's not because of anything more than the software penetration itself though. It's my opinion that making Mybb appear as another software only prevents mybb from earning respect and gaining penetration into the market. The old phpbb2 design was aweful and SMF is imho attrocious. But no 'default' installed theme should be miraculous anyways. It's meant to be used as a basic template for sites. I also think that the default mybb looks better than the default IPB.
Audentio Wrote:/.../
Anyone care to tell me if this would be acceptable? Big Grin

It's looks great. I can't wait for this release Smile
Is there a way you can change the button's color to bluish dark grey or just dark grey?
I have a button psd in the next release. Im just waiting to hear back from Labrocca and I can release MyInvision v1.2.0

v1.2.1 will follow the next week. 1.2.0 is a light version, very few template edits.
Just thought I would let everyone know that most the templates and design for MyInvision 2 Classic and MyInvision 2 Pro are almost complete for mybb 1.4!
any news on when you'll be releasing the updated versions of your excellent (MyInvision) themes?
Will there be a 1.4.x version?
myinvision mybb1.4 theme where Big Grin
nice news Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4