MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: rebil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I am currently in development of a new premium template for MyBB 1.8. I am posting this thread to draw attention to a mybb premium market in response to my thread about what the current condition of the market is and what the market could be. Other users and I determined that a MyBB premium market is feasible but needs to be revived and needs other changes to survive. I would ask other developers to start creating new unique premium content for the software to revive what we once had. Let's give MyBB a premium, customizable, and extensive feel again together.

As far as my new template I expect to release early 2016 please do give me your opinions, what could be improved, and your overall thoughts. As this template and hopefully several others will be aimed at reviving the premium market please do leave your value of the template. I am leaning towards a $15-20 evaluation.

[Image: rebil.png]

Thanks,
Jason Liehr
Looking good Jason!
(2015-12-13, 10:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good Jason!

Thanks Euan, I would appreciate your input in the other thread. As usual you made it into the lastpost of a developing template haha.
Looking nice man, I'm really digging the thread/post statistics style.
I like! Very unique and simple.
(2015-12-13, 11:33 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Looking nice man, I'm really digging the thread/post statistics style.

Thank you I appreciate it, that is the one part I am on the edge about. Can't confirm if it will stay that way.
(2015-12-13, 11:46 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-13, 11:33 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Looking nice man, I'm really digging the thread/post statistics style.

Thank you I appreciate it, that is the one part I am on the edge about. Can't confirm if it will stay that way.

I can see a lot of people purchasing this, + this would look great with a darker color scheme(separate of course) as the light theme should be the main focus. Putting both on the market shouldn't be a problem.
(2015-12-14, 02:41 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-13, 11:46 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

I can see a lot of people purchasing this, + this would look great with a darker color scheme(separate of course) as the light theme should be the main focus. Putting both on the market shouldn't be a problem.

I played around with a few different color schemes and supporting colors but none really worked for me. Who knows what the final product will come with. I could do both a dark and a light then use the built-in color picker to switch between light/dark schemes. Thanks again for your input.
Hey guys! One of my templates actually made it past a HTML mockup stage  Big Grin! This is rebil running on MyBB 1.8.6. It is still in development so you may see some things get better as I work at the template. This one should be released soon as it is going very smoothly. I tried to simplify the reading experience as much as possible; I think I accomplished my goal. What do you think?

[Image: 24.png]
[Image: 23.png]
(some of the sizing looks a little weird in the smaller picture. open it full size to get a true experience)
Looks good, but the reply button seems to stand out a little too strongly for my tastes - perhaps it should be smaller or a dimmer colour?
Pages: 1 2