MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online Problem (Continued from last thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-12-14, 11:32 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I now see nov4 as online with his last visit being 6 minutes ago. I would be curious to see what it is like without the DDoS protection enabled. Maybe it is limiting the amount of queries/pings per second/minute. It also appears you are running two different ddos protection providers? See if you can disable them in their respective control panels temporarily.

I am not sure what one is causing it, the AthenaLayer or BlazingFast.

I used BlazingFast and Cloudflare with no problems, but as soon as i removed Cloudflare protection and started using AthenaLayer, the problems happened.

What one shall i remove? Also do you have Skype?
(2015-12-14, 11:34 PM)Swifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-14, 11:32 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I now see nov4 as online with his last visit being 6 minutes ago. I would be curious to see what it is like without the DDoS protection enabled. Maybe it is limiting the amount of queries/pings per second/minute. It also appears you are running two different ddos protection providers? See if you can disable them in their respective control panels temporarily.

I used BlazingFast and Cloudflare with no problems, but as soon as i removed Cloudflare protection and started using AthenaLayer, the problems happened.

I would disable as much as you can. Eliminate as many variables as possible to find the solution.
(2015-12-14, 11:46 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-14, 11:34 PM)Swifter Wrote: [ -> ]

I would disable as much as you can. Eliminate as many variables as possible to find the solution.

I could go back to BlazingFast without Cloudflare or AthenaLayer, or i could do BlazingFast and Cloudflare, i disabled BlazingFast Firewall and it's still happening.

Problem solved.
Pages: 1 2