MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default template set issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For whatever reason my default template set names are all set to "Templates"
[Image: YW3Er0M.png]
Anyone know how to fix this, because I'm not even sure how it happened in the first place.
Do you have a custom language pack?

If you have the default language pack, install it again. Download MyBB from the download page, and reupload the inc/languages folder.

If you have a custom language pack (another language), go to Configuration > Languages (in the sidebar) > Edit the language variables of the language that you use in the Admin CP > edit style_templates.lang.php, search for the variable templates and change it to:

{1} Templates
(2015-12-17, 10:11 AM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a custom language pack?

If you have the default language pack, install it again. Download MyBB from the download page, and reupload the inc/languages folder.

If you have a custom language pack (another language), go to Configuration > Languages (in the sidebar) > Edit the language variables of the language that you use in the Admin CP > edit style_templates.lang.php, search for the variable templates and change it to:

{1} Templates

I have the default language pack, and just tried reuploading it, but it didn't seem to fix the issue. They're still just saying templates.
As for the custom language pack the variable is already set to "{1} Templates"
What PHP version are you using?
(2015-12-17, 03:57 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]What PHP version are you using?

I was using php 7.0
Just changed to 5.6, and it appears to have solved the issue.
(2015-12-17, 04:39 PM)bigbadke12 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was using php 7.0

You can continue to use PHP 7 after applying this fix: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/2286/files
(2015-12-17, 04:43 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-17, 04:39 PM)bigbadke12 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was using php 7.0

You can continue to use PHP 7 after applying this fix: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/2286/files

Thanks that fixed it.