MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calling all skinners!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello if you have a free or paid skin that you would like to promote please do so by adding it to my new site! We will have weekly contests where your skin will be featured on the front page if choosen.

Go here and submit your skin now! Simply sign up and add your skin its that easy!

http://mybbskins.com/
You have a forum section that doesn't even run mybb? I don't get it.
its because im running drupal... and it has a forum with the orignal software..
Yeah um you should at least have a MyBB forum on your site if it is gonna be called MyBBSkins.., LOL. I mean I know that MyBB doesnt have a integration script yet for Drupal or Joomla.., I see that you are using Drupal..., but you could always drop the Drupal login on index for now and put a MyBB forum login on your Drupal index page and of course um yeah install a MyBB board.
ok i will do that but now that i think about it i dont see a ponit in a forum at all...
Sounds nice, but there aren't any skins on it yet.. I'll submit mine later when it's a little more "packed!"
Thanks xtrafile you can help it make it look "packed" by submiiting now =) haha
hitboy Wrote:ok i will do that but now that i think about it i dont see a ponit in a forum at all...

Well you should at least have a demo display forum to display themes..., or for instance..., various theme demos for various versions of MyBB as not all themes are designed for every version.
That is a good idea im not sure how I woudl do it for different versions thought but I will make mybb forum demo
Aye, so would I Toungue.