MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP.. mybb1.6 became 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screenshot_from_2015_12_18_02_29_50.png]
im only a Co-Admin and my friend is to busy in her life.. 

Heres my site www.pinoypantasya.net

we are using myy 1.6 and i think it update automatically..

kindly please help me how to fix this?

thank you very much..
MyBB doesn't update itself. And we do not support MyBB 1.6 anymore.
(2015-12-17, 07:37 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB doesn't update itself. And we do not support MyBB 1.6 anymore.

Ok.. but im became 1.8.6 right now.. look at my screen shot..

[Image: Screenshot_from_2015_12_18_03_40_35.png]
then a admin has updated it without informing you. thats why I never have anyone as admins that can access the admin panel. my admins can not access admin panel at all. You should make a separate group named admin and set the admin panel option off. that way this does not happened.

disable all plug ins in the board settings. its mostly a plug in causing the issue.
up for this..
well, MyBB version update might have happened through automated script (eg. softaculous) at web host

the issue needs to be checked and I can't devote time right now (you may have to wait a day or two ..)
however you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host panel (with access to database) & wait

meanwhile, as you can access forum admin panel
can you run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.

(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
provided access has restrictions and can't check whether the issues are completely fixed.

updating templates is a time consuming process and you can follow below guidance
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed
- or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed,
it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
(2016-03-19, 02:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provided access has restrictions and can't check whether the issues are completely fixed.

updating templates is a time consuming process and you can follow below guidance
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed
- or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed,
it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

Thank you for help sir .m. our ACP Dashboard is now updated and working specially the jscripts (the Options button is working now) 

Im so sorry if your Account in our forum is limmited restrictions i already change it. 

Ok i try to revert it all.. Thank you sir .m.