MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons and icons not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I want to use a new template downloaded at the Mybb website. I have uploaded all images on the right place (readed at the howto install guide of the theme) I have also add the xml file on the forum and the new template is showing. But now a lot of icons, buttons etc not showing. I have check the files and all is fine.... Now the question how to get the broken images gets working because now the new forum layout is not working good.

I had in the past a Mybb forum and then I could change the adress for with icons the theme need to use but now its not possible annymore I see. So how can I fix it that all image, buttons and icons shows up???

Thanks helping me....
I think the image files of your new theme was not placed properly. You check the source of your forum page and see where it is locating those images or icons. Your themes images and icons must be there.
(2015-12-23, 08:50 AM)Shiblee Wrote: [ -> ]I think the image files of your new theme was not placed properly. You check the source of your forum page and see where it is locating those images or icons. Your themes images and icons must be there.

I have put the files where the installation help says so the files are at the good place. In the help they says put the uploadmap with the theme name in the image map so I know they are good uploaded but not showing 

So someone knows why not?
Nobody?
Hello,
Can you provide us your forum url?
Found it.... I use the ftd option from the hosting site and this one is online.... If I upload files I can upload 20 files in once and then I need to upload the next 20 files... So I had selected everything but not everyting was uploaded in once time so I need to do this in steps.... So now all files are correct uploaded and its works so problem solved......

Greatings