MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hey there please help me with this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i a new. Nice to meet you.

So i just uploaded a theme on to my forum. And i some icons are not showing up. Like add to buddy list.

How do i fix the icons so they show up?

You have been denied support because you removed the 'Powered By' message. If you already have it, please post your forum URL.
(2015-12-23, 10:07 PM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]You have been denied support because you removed the 'Powered By' message. If you already have it, please post your forum URL.

what? I am new what dose that mean?
(2015-12-23, 10:55 PM)Minax Wrote: [ -> ]what? I am new what dose that mean?

It means that you already asked for support before and your forum didn't have the 'Powered by MyBB' message in the footer. Please post your forum URL again so we can check it and give you the support you need if you already have that message there.
(2015-12-24, 12:17 AM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]
Minax pid=' dateline=\'1450911347' Wrote:what? I am new what dose that mean?

It means that you already asked for support before and your forum didn't have the 'Powered by MyBB' message in the footer. Please post your forum URL again so we can check it and give you the support you need if you already have that message there.

Here is my forum. http://vexicforums.netai.net And i am pretty sure it has the power by mybb message. And why do you need it anyway?
^ please see this
Quote:* MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.

* It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you keep the full copyright and powered by MyBB notice intact, to show your support for MyBB.

* If you choose to remove or modify the MyBB copyright then you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

* MyBB is free software, support us and we'll support you.

see also MyBB support eligibility policy
(2016-02-01, 10:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please see this
Quote:* MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.

* It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you keep the full copyright and powered by MyBB notice intact, to show your support for MyBB.  

* If you choose to remove or modify the MyBB copyright then you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

* MyBB is free software, support us and we'll support you.

see also MyBB support eligibility policy
Yeah but i fixed the thing where it says Powered by mybb