MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing time in MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version: 1.8
URL: http://testforum.com
I need help changing the time here. As seen on the only current post, it says 1970, but I am pretty sure it is 2015, about to become 2016 Toungue 
Can you guys assist me with this?
Thanks!
It's probably the default message. You need to update the "mysql_posts" table. Find the "dateline" of the post and change it to "1451001600" which is today.

If you need further convertation you can use this link.
(2015-12-25, 06:30 AM)un4saken Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably the default message. You need to update the "mysql_posts" table. Find the "dateline" of the post and change it to "1451001600" which is today.

If you need further convertation you can use this link.

I need to change the time for the entire forums, and I currently don't know how to, not just for the post.
If you need to adjust site time, it's in ACP -> Configurations -> Date and Time Formats

If Most Users Online section showing the year 1970, you need to reset it by running the following SQL query

UPDATE `mybb_datacache` SET `cache` = 'a:2:{s:8:"numusers";i:0;s:4:"time";i: 1451001600;}' WHERE `title` = 'mostonline'; 

Also, can you provide us your forum url? We can take a closer look.
(2015-12-25, 07:07 AM)un4saken Wrote: [ -> ]If you need to adjust site time, it's in ACP -> Configurations -> Date and Time Formats

If Most Users Online section showing the year 1970, you need to reset it by running the following SQL query

UPDATE `mybb_datacache` SET `cache` = 'a:2:{s:8:"numusers";i:0;s:4:"time";i: 1451001600;}' WHERE `title` = 'mostonline'; 

Also, can you provide us your forum url? We can take a closer look.

URL: http://testforum.com (I am pretty sure I stated this in the first post)
How can I change my own join date? I kinda look old if I joined from 1970.
Run this SQL query

Update `mybb_users` SET `regdate` = '1451001600' WHERE `uid` = 1
Thanks a lot! That did just what I needed!