MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vstar - Dark Theme Responsive For MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

After long absence, we came back with a dark theme potentially highly customizable, and optimized for all devices as "oneshoot". The following, Lavaskins pleased to introduce to you an entirely new product: "Vstar"

[Image: UMzdl9l.png]

Features:

1. 100% responsive, compatible with all current browsers.
  2. HTML5 + CSS3 + jQuery.
  3. A responsive Custom Editor.
  4. Replace the entire image with font icon.
  5. Many colors with jquery colpick and background header.
  6. jQuery features like sidebar, announcements, tabbed profiles, full layout and boxed layout, sidebar box with tabbed interface etc.
  7. Using touch swipe for sidebar, bring a high probability when using the mobile.
  8. Designed in the interface flat.
  9. and more

Demo: http://theme.lavaskins.net/
Previews:
[attachment=35674][attachment=35673][attachment=35672][attachment=35671][attachment=35664][attachment=35675][attachment=35665]

Albums: http://imgur.com/a/Pgf6U

Price: 30 usd 15 usd for the theme.
and extra 30 usd 15 usd to remove copyright

Method of payment: payment only via PayPay

Thank you

************ Lavaskins.net ************
Awesome !! Nice combo of colours.
If i am right then the v logo is copyrighted and you are not allowed to use the v logo without vimeo written statement. But the theme is pretty nice.
Yeah that is definitely a Vimeo logo.
we just use the font icon vimeo, it is only used as a letter in the "Vstar". If you disagree, we will replace it, sorry for the inconvenience
Damn, it costs. :/ Not free! Sad
(2015-12-26, 12:54 PM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]we just use the font icon vimeo, it is only used as a letter in the "Vstar". If you disagree, we will replace it, sorry for the inconvenience

Here my or any community member's opinion doesn't matters but the opinion of real owner(vimeo) matters if the CEO of vimeo allowed you to use its logo then you are free to use it anywhere you want but if he found that you are using their v logo without their permissions then they might sued you up in the legal matters in Copyright act.
Thank you, we have to change it
Is it possible to include a footer for clan info, links, payments? 3 or 4 block option? That would really complete my decision to purchase this theme. I still might, but the footer is my only concern...
(2016-01-05, 01:06 AM)DurtySonuva Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to include a footer for clan info, links, payments? 3 or 4 block option? That would really complete my decision to purchase this theme. I still might, but the footer is my only concern...

Just customize the template bit, by default it has available for the footer columns, but for unnecessary should have deleted.
Pages: 1 2