MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads 2.6 Modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys...I'm a proud user of myBB but due to financial problems I can't afford super cool hosting...My friend gave me MyDownloads plugin as a gift...I want to know if you can please help me to edit the plugin so as to remove that Uploading option with Submit Links option...

If you need the plugin to work on PM me... Shy

[Image: Screenshot_125.png]
(2015-12-26, 06:56 AM)RamiroCruzo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys...I'm a proud user of myBB but due to financial problems I can't afford super cool hosting...My friend gave me MyDownloads plugin as a gift...I want to know if you can please help me to edit the plugin so as to remove that Uploading option with Submit Links option...

If you need the plugin to work on PM me... Shy

[Image: Screenshot_125.png]

Go to the mydownloads_submit_download in Global Templates, and delete the table row that contains the download file.
(2015-12-26, 11:24 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the mydownloads_submit_download in Global Templates, and delete the table row that contains the download file.

I did that mate but its now giving this error...
[Image: Screenshot_126.png]
Anyone...remove that Uploading option with Submit Links option i.e. when we click the download button a popup opens to show the links...

Or only one link so that clicking on download will open download link in new tab....

Please guys.......
Did you add download links to the Download Links section?

I don't know, you could go to the support forum: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com
Quote:Did you add download links to the Download Links section?
Can you please elaborate mate...I tried editing...But failed...Can you please help me???
Just need to replace that "Download File aka Upload" with the "Submit Link".... Big Grin

Also, as I told it was gifted...I made a account on that site & they ask 5$ for just posting a reply.... Sad
(2015-12-28, 04:33 AM)RamiroCruzo Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Did you add download links to the Download Links section?
Can you please elaborate mate...I tried editing...But failed...Can you please help me???
Just need to replace that "Download File aka Upload" with the "Submit Link".... Big Grin

Also, as I told it was gifted...I made a account on that site & they ask 5$ for just posting a reply.... Sad

I don't know if you are allowed to gift people paid plugins from the site. You may want to ask the admin of the MyBB Plugins forum. To receive support, you have to a premium member of the site.
Please...Any Mod or Developer here....
I've checked your forum's download submission page, and it looked like your removed the Download Links section, not the Upload file section, which is why it said that you have not uploaded a file. Either upload the file, or submit links to prevent that error.
(2015-12-29, 08:59 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked your forum's download submission page, and it looked like your removed the Download Links section, not the Upload file section, which is why it said that you have not uploaded a file. Either upload the file, or submit links to prevent that error.

Can you please do that mi hermano??? Already made you an admin on the site.......
Pages: 1 2