MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been having this bizarre error which I can't figure out what is wrong! It only happens when some one registers via the ACP or registering normally! Could I get some help figuring out what is wrong?

See the text below for more info!

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1364 - Field 'as_secreason' doesn't have a default value
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('Test','9ead5188bfea0dca32fb0fa611caeece','pRvDCIf1','4RbjcbcTjspLuPYcmt7STns1yH3VtoleRrAix7CyvTWny3tVki','[email protected]',0,0,'','',5,'',0,'',1451125528,1451125528,1451125528,'',0,'','','','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'0',2,'linear',0,'','',X'3aaef84b','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'') 
can you post list of plugins you have in active status ..
All I have is the activated is Enhanced Account Switcher 2.0.8
deactivate & uninstall that plugin and check again registration process ..
Yep that fixed it, blargh so much for Sub accounts X3