MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] TeslaGame - Responsive Premium MyBB Theme - MySkins Studio - Light Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice. But the reason for low sale is crystal clear. No offense but you sell all of your theme at way too high price compared to any of the theme sellers including mybb,wordpress,prestashop,etc
If you want to make a bank then price for your theme must range between10 to 13 dollar considering responsive design.
if non responsive then 9 - 10 $
use bootstrap and test themes in virtual debugger for 2 weeks at-least because i see posts of buyers complaining always on your theme about some bugs
i have been designing wordpress themes from 7 years on themeforest and this was my best tip for you
recently i started with mybb cms. I can easily make mybb theme but i am here to know more about cms and not theme
(2016-04-02, 06:48 AM)Mathew_ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. But the reason for low sale is crystal clear. No offense but you sell all of your theme at way too high price compared to any of the theme sellers including mybb,wordpress,prestashop,etc

*sigh*

Here we go. Armchair experts are in full force again.
(2016-04-02, 06:48 AM)Mathew_ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. But the reason for low sale is crystal clear. No offense but you sell all of your theme at way too high price compared to any of the theme sellers including mybb,wordpress,prestashop,etc
If you want to make a bank then price for your theme must range between10 to 13 dollar considering responsive design.
use bootstrap and test themes in virtual debugger for 2 weeks at-least because i see posts of buyers complaining always on your theme about some bugs

im sorry but i do disagree in full
for the price i consider that its a fair price considering all js effects, and responsiveness that you dont see on many themes
the time and work that this takes to do most certainly the "10 to 13 dollars" its to cheap and for the bug issues ar 99% due to newbies trying to modify the theme and they arent able to like simple install of "myalerts" plugin and set it up on top menu bars, (aswell on usercp nav menu) that would break the theme and need to be css costumised to be responsive aswell but most clients arent able to do it alone and so they complaint that its buggy when its not!!

the users are free to choose "buy or not"
anyway its just my opinion

PS: MyAlert plugin was mentiond only for a example purpose since its one of the most plugins used
but theres tons of plugins that will break the theme and is responsiveness if not costumized
i have been designing wordpress themes from 7 years on themeforest and this was my best tip for you
recently i started with mybb cms. I can easily make mybb theme but i am here to know more about cms and not theme

Hello Sir,
Yes probably you may get enough featured themes for the mentioned software, but i would like to say that the structure of MyBB is entirely different from that of the other software.
Practically designing a theme for MyBB needs modification of hundreds of templates, thousands of code to be rewritten.
I would invite you to create a theme by yourself, create a responsive design from scratch , please take your time may be months or years.
I am not making a bank, i wanted to see our themes go a step beyond other forum software like IPB or XF. And it took me 6 months to complete the coding process, so with whole 6 year experience it took me that time. Some morons have leaked my resources every time, but then i continue making themes even i am at sheer loss of my sales. That describes passion and all i ask is a small token of gratitude and respect rather than making such pointless comments.
Thanks again for your time, looking forward for a design you create. and all the best.
regards

(2016-04-02, 08:03 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh*
Here we go. Armchair experts are in full force again.

(2016-04-02, 02:57 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry but i do disagree in full
for the price i consider that its a fair price considering all js effects, and responsiveness that you dont see on many themes
the time and work that this takes to do most certainly the "10 to 13 dollars" its to cheap and for the bug issues ar 99% due to newbies trying to modify the theme and they arent able to like simple install of "myalerts" plugin and set it up on top menu bars, (aswell on usercp nav menu) that would break the theme and need to be css costumised to be responsive aswell but most clients arent able to do it alone and so they complaint that its buggy when its not!!

the users are free to choose "buy or not"
anyway its just my opinion

PS: MyAlert plugin was mentiond only for a example purpose since its one of the most plugins used
but theres tons of plugins that will break the theme and is responsiveness if not costumized

Thank you guys for the reply Smile, hope to get the same continued support from you guys Smile
regards
I purchased it and can't seem to reach out to the creator for it, I have not received it yet, hope they get back to me
Pages: 1 2