MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Developer Position Opening [Closed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Forum Developer Position Opening [Closed]

[Image: 6668814_orig.png]
Position Has Been Filled. 

I am starting a website that will cover and support a specific political party and is intended and targeted toward younger individuals. Our website will be implementing a MyBB forum and we need a developer that can create, maintain and assist with the forum and its operations.

We are seeking an individual that can fill our MyBB Forum Developer role. Depending on qualifications and experience, this individual will also be asked to take on other roles. 

Qualifications:
  • Must be at least 14 years of age 
  • Must be highly experienced and skilled with MyBB 
  • Must have exceptional time management skills
  • Must carry yourself with a high level of ethics and moral standards

Duties & Responsibilities: 
  • Creating or finding a professional MyBB theme for our website's forum
  • Setting up our forum board (permissions, categories, forum, etc.)
  • Coordinating closely with the forum/website leadership team regarding the forum's condition
  • Update/Repair/Revamp the forum whenever needed or requested (about once or twice every month)
  • Providing information/advice during developmental conversations regarding the forum and how our team can make it better

Additional Information:
  • This is not a paid position. It is a volunteer position. The forum developer will receive a free email on our website for being apart of our team.  
  • This is a virtual position and will only require 2-3 hours of work a month. 
Interested in the position? Please send me a private message or email me ([[email protected]][email protected][/email]) if you are interested. All inquiries should include your name, contact information, experience & skills you possess, why you want to join our team and any other information you think is relevant.  
I really think you need to think about what you are offering here. You want someone to do all of your work and meet strict requirements for an email address under your domain? Seriously?
(2015-12-27, 12:47 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I really think you need to think about what you are offering here. You want someone to do all of your work and meet strict requirements for an email address under your domain? Seriously?
Jason L.:

Thank you for your response. 

I have a lot of experience and have been doing this for a very long time. I appreciate your feedback and your comment has been respectfully noted. Our team is looking for dedicated and unique individuals that can offer their services and help our website due to their passion for MyBB, not for compensation. 

I hope you have a great day and Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Brett Blair
Here most of users are passionate in MyBB development and customizations but why you think they will give you their time just for an email under your domain? if it is offer then i think this must be creative with some thing in return other then just an email.
(2015-12-27, 04:35 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Here most of users are passionate in MyBB development and customizations but why you think they will give you their time just for an email under your domain? if it is offer then i think this must be creative with some thing in return other then just an email.

Dark-Power-Invader,

Thank you for your response. 

As stated before, I have  a lot of experience and have been doing this for a long time. I appreciate your feedback and it has been respectfully noted. 

Our team is looking for dedicated and unique individuals that can offer their services and help our website due to their passion for MyBB, not for compensation. This has been accomplished in my past work.

If someone is interested in assisting our team, they will contact me. As you feel that many people would need something other than what we are offering, you cannot speak for everyone. We remain confident that their are dedicated and qualified people out there, wanting to accept the offer.

I hope you have a great day and Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Brett Blair
Just to remind:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-167451.html Wrote:You may only post questions or offers in the thread. Refrain from posting tips or opinions about any service or offer.
Thread Updated. Message: Position Has Been Filled.