MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block VPN/Proxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"should" is another keyword in my post - I didn't blindly swear that all addons that block proxies are light. I won't check every plugin line by line, especially when it isn't recommended by me and OP doesn't ask about it specifically - if anyone else knows it's badly coded or not optimal, they can tell it, but they don't need to attack me with sarcasm for no reason, especially when they put words in my mouth.

No, I didn't notice "many threads about it", so I'm also quite sure OP didn't. If you complain about the quality of someone's advice (yes, it could be better), please at least provide a higher quality answer - you could e.g. link to one of these threads.

I end my part of the discussion here, not going to spam the thread anymore.
(2016-01-01, 04:25 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]"should" is another keyword in my post - I didn't blindly swear that all addons that block proxies are light. I won't check every plugin line by line, especially when it isn't recommended by me - if anyone else knows it's badly coded or not optimal, they can tell it, but they don't need to attack me with sarcasm for no reason, especially when they put words in my mouth.

Remember as a staff member people will take your every word for granted. Then why involve yourself in it if you haven't checked it? Problem is that you're helping him pick out a very bad plugin for his own forum, and you involved yourself in it so there's no need to pull up the whole "I'm not the dad" mentality into it since the words favored for the plugin he was given.

That's all won't argue with you anymore, but you don't have to "answer" everything.
Pages: 1 2