MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Notice, Blank Pages of Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin: http://doylecc.altervista.org/en/modnot.html

There is a problem with this plugin. My moderators (not super moderators) are getting blank (white) pages whenever they access the forum. However, when I deactivate the plugin, they can access it. I don't know why it is doing that. I tried looking at the coding the best I can with the knowledge I have, but couldn't figure out the problem.

This plugin is pretty important for my forum, as we use the moderation queue system for our submissions. Thank you.

EDIT: I contacted the plugin developer and he/she has not answered.
Why are you installing that plugin in the first place? That feature is part of 1.8.
(2015-12-28, 02:58 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you installing that plugin in the first place? That feature is part of 1.8.

Really? Where can I activate this feature? There's no notification when a post is in-queue.
What php version do you have? I see the plugin using square bracket notation. You would need php5.4 and above.

Do check that all moderators have a forum that they moderate.
I think this plugin is very messed up. Because now the notification is appearing without there being any posts awaiting approval.

btw, I'm using PHP 5.5
(2015-12-29, 08:51 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-28, 02:58 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you installing that plugin in the first place? That feature is part of 1.8.

Really? Where can I activate this feature? There's no notification when a post is in-queue.

Never mind, I mistook it for another similar plugin, my bad.
Still need help.