MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints URL Problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm new and unfamiliar with myBB. I've been prodding around the forum looking at tutorials and various other problem solvers when it comes to plugins. 

Please understand that I'm currently working from localhost to test out my ideas and additional little things. 

I recently installed the newpoints plugin. From the admin CP, it appears to be in working order. However the plugin itself is not the problem (I don't think). I can't seem to get to the shop page!

Here's the URL and the message I get when I try to access the shop:

Link: https://i.gyazo.com/5ce379b70185d279a541...d002c5.png

I've been looking through the settings and configurations to see if maybe I had to set the URL manually to /newpoints.php or something, but I can't find that. I haven't been successful in the search on the community with my problem, either. I've also reviewed the youtube tutorial on how to install the plugin, just in case I missed a step to prevent me from accessing the shop. I also added in a link to the shop in the member header template. 

Is this because I'm working on localhost? :/ I would have assumed that, regardless to where I'm working, I should be able to access and use the plugins as normal. 

I'm extremely frustrated and just need a little help with a fresh pair of eyes. I've been trying to hammer down this problematic nail for three days. xD

Thank you!
It completely says the file newpoints.php is missing from your root directory
Yeah, I solved that earlier this morning before I checked here. >_< I was so frustrated with myself for over looking that file.

Thank you.