MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix YouTube videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I own a forum based around prankcalling. Recently someone tried to post their videos in a thread with no luck.

It shows up when you edit the post but when the post/thread is posted then the video is just blank. It won't show up.

Example:

[Image: 4e9e782d21f59e0f83cc925645cfb340.gif]

Images and GIFs work fine.
I use SCEditor.

Did you update MyBB from 1.8.x to 1.8.6? If yes, as I see you're not familiar with the Find Updated Templates functionality in ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates. Update each reported template, especially the video_ ones. If not, you should update.
(2015-12-30, 07:42 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you update MyBB from 1.8.x to 1.8.6? If yes, as I see you're not familiar with the Find Updated Templates functionality in ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates. Update each reported template, especially the video_ ones. If not, you should update.

I've only had 1.8.6 on my forum. No other version.

It's a pretty new forum.
Then your theme is outdated. You should update at least the mentioned video_ templates by copying them from the default theme, for instance.
(2015-12-30, 08:41 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Then your theme is outdated. You should update at least the mentioned video_ templates by copying them from the default theme, for instance.

How do I copy a template and put it in another theme?

B U M P