MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Plugin Section Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I was facing the 500 Internal Error on Loading ACP->Configuration->Plugins and fixed after deleting hello.php as I found this solution in one of the posts but now when I upload new plugin files the same error comes and when I delete them from the server it works fine.

I tried 3 Plugins till now->
SocialSites -> Login from facebook/other social sites.
Thankyou -> Thanking System

The plugins mentioned above cause the problem just after uploading the files.

Tapatalk -> The page loads after uploading the files but when I click "Install & Activate" I again get 500 Internal Error.

I have MyBBGoMobile Plugin also installed and it works flawlessly!

Im Running MyBB v1.8.6
PHP v5.4.42

Help appreciated!

Thanks
(2015-12-31, 01:06 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see http://community.mybb.com/thread-178452-...pid1191047
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1973/files

Hello,
Thanks for replying.

I checked the two files db_mysql.php & db_mysqli.php on my server and both the files have the same code as mentioned on github (the fixed one in green color)

Any other solutions?

Thanks.
rename / remove thankyou like plugin file and other plugins should load.
( you can use .old extension for renaming php files eg. thankyoulike.old )
(2015-12-31, 01:52 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]rename / remove thankyou like plugin file and other plugins should load.
( you can use .old extension for renaming php files eg. thankyoulike.old )

How can I use that plugin then?

And what about tapatalk?
^ first please check whether other plugins are working or not. also check tapatalk plugin.
(2015-12-31, 02:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ first please check whether other plugins are working or not. also check tapatalk plugin.

Yep others do work now but tapatalk still has the same problem.

I just tested all these plugins on localhost using WAMP Server and Everything seems to work fine.

mmm..?? What possibly the problem is? My WebHost? Or should I make a fresh installation for MyBB and try again?
^ assuming that you have a legit forum, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue
(2015-12-31, 02:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ assuming that you have a legit forum, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue

I was confused b/w MyBb And SMF so the one I'm currently using is Just for testing purpose and SMF is giving me email problem in registration activation mail so I will go for MyBB.

I can pm you the admin access and ftp access also if you say to check it.
^ if you see this post before GMT 1530 , you may PM me the access
Pages: 1 2