MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
When you go on anybody's profile click -> 'find all posts' by the total posts section.

You may notice that the 'author' of every single post is the same as the person's profile you went on, well since they wrote that post and you're looking through all the users posts.

I suggest.. 
Removing it [Image: tongue.png]

It's kinda… needless? Or is it in case you forget who's profile you clicked on.
Or at least beside search results you can put the persons name, removing the column of 'author'…
Like: Search results for [Name] :
[Name] would be in a different/noticeable colour.

Simply to make the forum more 'user' friendly.
I actually would like to keep this feature. This is useful for me personally anyway. I use this when I am looking for a specific post I made or a post I seen of someone else's.
(2016-01-01, 04:33 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]I actually would like to keep this feature. This is useful for me personally anyway. I use this when I am looking for a specific post I made or a post I seen of someone else's.

Pretty much this. We know who's profile we're on, which is likely the reason we wanted to view all posts they made in the first place.

For me, it can make moderation/administration easier in tracking down all posts they made and removing all the posts that break the forum rules, even ones that weren't reported yet. Not only that, but as Ben C mentioned, maybe we liked some of the posts by that one person and wanted to see what other posts they've made, especially if you're having a problem tracking down which forum and thread it was located in.
Okay, thanks for responses.