MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic postbit - profile background color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

Im trying to change the colour of my postbit background, not the actual part where you type but the border colour around the avartar and the bottom part,

I tried following this old guide but it appears things have changed since.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-143411.html

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Please post the link to your forum Big Grin
(2016-01-03, 02:01 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the link to your forum Big Grin

Hi there, this is my forum www.politicsisle.com/ thanks
Do you want to change the bit behind the avatars? [Image: b75aaba13603057732011ad24c4d08db.png]

If so, go to global.css and search for .post .post_author { and change the background colour to whatever you want.
(2016-01-03, 02:35 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to change the bit behind the avatars? [Image: b75aaba13603057732011ad24c4d08db.png]

If so, go to global.css and search for .post .post_author { and change the background colour to whatever you want.

Thats great, thanks. Thats one part, how do i change the other part?

THe bit at the bottom that says newest/oldest edit, reply etc.

Thanks
Sorry, I missed that. Again, global.css and search for .tfoot { and edit the background colour.
(2016-01-03, 04:28 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I missed that. Again, global.css and search for .tfoot { and edit the background colour.

Thanks for that, however its just changing the colour for the last post on a thread, how can i change it so it effects every post?

Thanks again.
If you want to change this bit [Image: 1b079778a8f378d290d5116c96385e73.png] as well edit .post_controls { in global.css
Thats spot on, thanks very much for your help!

Can i just ask one more question please,

How do i change the text colour in the Avatar information, username and posts, thread, likes etc.

For instance if I chose a black colour I wouldn't be able to read the test or username, how would i change these colours?

Thanks again for your help