MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently working on a new SaaS project that will intertwine with MyBB. I am seeking Beta Testers to make this possible. 

As this product will be SaaS, there will be a charge on the product, however, I am offering Beta Testers free, unlimited, access to the product, permanently, for one site of their choosing. 

The Product will be a custom written product which I hope to have launched by July (to coincide with the new financial year) - it is currently in the very early stages of being built. 

In order to be a Beta Tester you will need: 
  • To be mature - Don't come to me if you don't have anything to offer. 
  • To sign a non-disclosure agreement - this is a business.
  • To be able to follow direction - as new features are created you will be required to extensively test them. 
  • To be able to report bugs with as much detail as possible - in other words, don't just put in your bug report "This doesn't work!", give details about what you're trying to do, and what The Product is not doing. 
You will not be paid for any testing that you do, but as previously stated, you will receive access to The Product, and pre-release versions of the product. 

Please PM me if you are interested.