MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade Stopped - Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any Ideas? I was upgrading from 1.6.10 to 1.8.6 and this happened.

MyBB Installation Wizard
  • Upgrade Process
Templates Reverted
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'status' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version,dateline) VALUES ('calendar_addevent_calendarselect',' <tr>\n <td width=\"20%\" class=\"trow1\"><strong>{$lang->select_calendar}</strong></td>\n <td class=\"trow1\">\n <select name=\"calendar\">\n {$select_calendar}\n </select>\n </td>\n </tr>',-2,1800,1451912372)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
What's your MySQL version?
^ asking for MySQL version - NOT MyBB version
MySQL version is shown at web host control panel & also at home page of MyBB forum admin panel.
Oh, sorry, I ead reading too fast.

MySQLi 5.7.9

i tried adding a default value to the templates table, but its read-only.
Then it's most likely another bug connected with MySQL 5.7.x being stricter by default, moving it to the bug reports forum.
thanks. also, i restored this forum from a backup, possibly all i must do it make required fixes but i dont know how. i was able to fix a few things like changing a 0 to a 1.
Maybe this and other issues connected with new MySQL 5.7.x should be fixed before releasing of 1.8.7
(2016-01-09, 03:44 PM)JesusChrist Wrote: [ -> ]thanks.  also, i restored this forum from a backup, possibly all i must do it make required fixes but i dont know how. i was able to fix a few things like changing a 0 to a 1.

The error means there's no default value for status. Make sure the default is 0.

I see no problem that may cause this in the core (the default value seems to be always set), so moving back to support.
does this sound like it could be the cause (or something like it)?

https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3....ue-errors/
Pages: 1 2 3