MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum doesn't load when connected to Wi-Fi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Yesterday I faced a problem with my forum - it stopped loading when I am connected to my wifi. My wifi works fine, and there is no problem with my hosting (already asked/checked). However, If I try to load the forum on my phone over LTE it works. How is it possible? What's the problem?
Have you moved nameservers recently? if so it may not of propagated yet on your home network.
(2016-01-05, 04:48 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]Have you moved nameservers recently? if so it may not of propagated yet on your home network.

Nope, the forum is working just fine without any errors when I load it from my phone over LTE
However, as soon as I connect my phone to my wifi or try to load it from my laptop, it doesn't load
(2016-01-05, 04:52 PM)-WW- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-05, 04:48 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]Have you moved nameservers recently? if so it may not of propagated yet on your home network.

Nope, the forum is working just fine without any errors when I load it from my phone over LTE
However, as soon as I connect my phone to my wifi or try to load it from my laptop, it doesn't load

Have you changed anything recently? When was the forum setup?
(2016-01-05, 04:58 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-05, 04:52 PM)-WW- Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you changed anything recently? When was the forum setup?

I setup it 2 days ago, and got this problem just yesterday
Yeah, I have been creating new forums/sub-forums and editing HTML/CSS
You provided nearly no info - what's the board URL and what exactly is shown if you open the forum when you're using WiFi? I assume you tried more than one device connected to that WiFi (I know you mentioned it, just making sure) or at least you used more than one browser on a single device? If yes, you seem to be ipbanned, otherwise it may be some sort of a cache problem.