MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users panel in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 1.8.6  when we go to the Users & Groups we see all members.
We have the option to Browse Users, Find Users, Create New User and Merge Users.
I wouldt like to see 1 more option here.
Awaiting Users.
If you have 10 members it's easy to find a new user, but if you have 100 or more, you need to find them in a long list.
With this option you find them all in one click and activated them.
I know that via Groups this is also possible but its very handy if you can select them from the first page you go to when clicking the link Users & Groups (they are already all there).
(2016-01-06, 03:52 PM)johnnyvang Wrote: [ -> ]In 1.8.6  when we go to the Users & Groups we see all members.
We have the option to Browse Users, Find Users, Create New User and Merge Users.
I wouldt like to see 1 more option here.
Awaiting Users.
If you have 10 members it's easy to find a new user, but if you have 100 or more, you need to find them in a long list.
With this option you find them all in one click and activated them.
I know that via Groups this is also possible but its very handy if you can select them from the first page you go to when clicking the link Users & Groups (they are already all there).
Actually you can search for users in a specific (primary) usergroup (in this case Awaiting Activation).