MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching if this was already suggested and all I found were some threads about the plugin. If I missed something or did wrong, sorry! (my first post here Toungue)

So on our forum we use steam login plugin. Our forum is about the servers we run in one of the Steam games so it's something we must have. I've read that you're planning to add social login (or already added to 2.0) so in addition you could add there Steam Login.

I know I could probably add it myself to the forum/website but having is as an official option would be great.

Anyway, even if this is not going to happen, keep up the good work guys! I can not wait for 2.0!
Hi,

This has kind of already been suggested (along with several other login methods): http://community.mybb.com/thread-187431.html

The basic answer is that we do plan to have social logins (and Steam is certainly on my radar) - with Facebook, Google and Twitter being certainties.
Aww! Sorry for duplicate then and thanks for the reply! This will be very useful, good to know you're planning it.