MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Additional Group Images in Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded a mod that would show all the group images belonging to each group that a user is a member of in the post bit (all of them). However, the number of groups in my community is growing, and as people join these groups, the postbit is getting taller and taller. Can someone please make a mod that will take the additional group images and show them horizontally at the bottom of the signature rather than vertically in the postbit?
I've adjusted it, but first need a confirm of CraKteR before i start "spreading" his code around =P
Thanks! Heh, I didn't know Crakter did one of those too-- The one I have is by Zaher1988.

Does Crakter's show up in the profile as well?
SonicHowler Wrote:Thanks! Heh, I didn't know Crakter did one of those too-- The one I have is by Zaher1988.

Does Crakter's show up in the profile as well?

The one of CraKteR appears in the postbit and in the profile Wink After my adjustment it appears in the signature and in the profile =P
You rule, thanks a lot!
Any luck?
SonicHowler Wrote:Any luck?

I didn't contact him, i supposed he would read this thread but clearly he didn't =P So i'm gonna attach it ...
Thank you!