MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tslink: 500 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=186
I've read through all documentation countless times; one other has had this issue, but they didn't post if they ever fixed it, so I assume it's got to have something to do with my configuration, but I've checked that 10+ times.

The logged error:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Helper_Exception' with message 'invalid URI supplied' in /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/Teamspeak3/Helper/Uri.php:133
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/Teamspeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(313): TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri->__construct('serverquery://s...')
#1 /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/tslinkfunctions.php(378): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')
#2 /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/tslinkfunctions.php(339): tslink_update_groups('1')
#3 /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/tslinkfunctions.php(97): tslink_update_uids('REMOVED IP')
#4 /var/www/html/forum/inc/class_plugins.php(139): tslink_admin('')
#5 /var/www/html/forum/admin/index.php(764): pluginSystem->run_hooks('admin_load')
#6 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/forum/inc/plugins/tslink/Teamspeak3/Helper/Uri.php on line 133, referer: REMOVED

I don't understand why this error occurs, other than that it checks for an identical ip rather than prompting for a ts3 uuid... Does anyone know how to fix my error in this?

I'll play with the config and try a few things. If I fix it, I'll explain what was wrong for future reference. Also, I may not reply within 6 hours as it is late.