MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 2.0 On Localhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Is the current state compatible with Laraval 5.2?
No
Quote:If not, if we use 5.1, theoretically, should the repository work?
Maybe, but u need to back to this commit https://github.com/mybb/mybb2/commit/104...21ebc60304
Yep, I'm still working on getting the Auth package compatible with Laravel 5.2. It's taking a rewrite and rethink of the approach to it to simplify. We're also changing the permissions to use the built in Gate system in Laravel that was introduced late in 5.1.
For step "3. Install Composer dependencies." is the following command used while inside the /home/vagrant/Code/mybb2/ folder?

$ composer install
@Themefreaknet: Yes. I believe you are supposed to run composer install from there, as well as a few artisan commands.
Yes, you run composer install to install the locked dependencies. You don't need to run Gulp as we commit the built CSS/JS/etc, so it only needs ran if you change something.
(2016-02-15, 09:56 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you run composer install to install the locked dependencies. You don't need to run Gulp as we commit the built CSS/JS/etc, so it only needs ran if you change something.

hi,pls add Euan mybb 2 test package.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?
Add as a rar file mybb 2 package thread for test,thanks.
(2016-02-16, 11:16 AM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]Add as a rar file mybb 2 package thread for test,thanks.
Just guessing you want a download that is ready to be installed without using a command line / other development tools like composer and such ...

MyBB 2 is currently in development and the current code is meant to be used by developers that actually want to help developing MyBB 2.0 and not for everyone to play around with ... currently it's way to early to release downloadable packages and it's not worth the effort that is needed to create the because this time then lacks for the development.
As above, the current state of 2.0 is not ready for testing. It's still extremely experimental and a work in progress. It's intended for developers only.
Pages: 1 2 3