MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect page template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi could anyone tell what is the name of the "template" to edit the redirection page page? When you submit a search, post, it takes you to that page before it redirects you.

I'm having trouble finding it. Also is there a mod/template guide that explains what each template set does in a little more detail?

Thanks
Use the Template search function in your ACP , keyword : redirect
I could only find it listed as MASTER, not as the template set I was editing.
would it work if I create my own template named "redirect" then included it as {$redirect} in my template set
It's in the template set as: "Redirect Templates"

Just after... Private Messaging Templates Toungue
Kames Wrote:would it work if I create my own template named "redirect" then included it as {$redirect} in my template set

Only if you create an eval statement in the respective core .php file, to qualify the $variable.
My fault LOL, who could I not see that, o well the tiredness got the better of me.
Don't feel bad Wink

I had to ask the same question because I kept skipping past it too.. Until I was convinced it didn't exist. Lol! Sad
(2007-04-30, 10:35 AM)Lopalong Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the template set as:  "Redirect Templates"

Just after... Private Messaging Templates Toungue

Hi, your answer may have been correct way back in 2007, sadly, it is no longer correct. Can anyone let this newbie know where I can now find the redirect template?
Thank you.
Templates > Your theme > Ungrouped Templates > redirect
Pages: 1 2