MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum description is empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have text in my thread description but it doesnt show anything.
Like this

[Image: 9JFY8aK.png]

Thanks for help forum
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
my url is edibet.net
theme is flatty
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer
Powered by <a href="http://www.mybb.com">MyBB</a>

I will close this thread until you have reinstated the Powered By line. Please post in the Private Inquiries forum to ask to have this thread reopened, where you can also raise any questions you have about this policy.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team
Copyright notice has been re added.
so back to the issue
keep MyBB credits & theme coder credits to continue getting support from this community.

now on the referred issue, have you added required forum descriptions ?
admin panel >> forums & posts >> Forum Management >> options button --> edit forum --> Description
(2016-01-10, 06:38 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]keep MyBB credits & theme coder credits to continue getting support from this community.

now on the referred issue, have you added required forum descriptions ?
admin panel >> forums & posts >> Forum Management >> options button --> edit forum --> Description

^ This.
Yes i have added it
Problem solved.. 'Show Forum Descriptions' was disabled.