MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying money for plugin + help email error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First problem I have.

My forum does for some reason not send out confirmation emails? I do not know what the issue is or might be, but I need help to fix this. I own a dedicated server, have access to ftp + admin cp + whm and all so if anyone knows how to fix it I will gladly pay.

---------------------------------------------

Now to the plugin I want to purchase.

I want to buy a customized invitation plugin. The plugin should consist of custom things which I can set such as:
- each member recieves 1 invitation they may send out/week
- Amount of invitations different users may send out, 
- who sent out what invitation
- Who reffered a specific member
- I need a separate page along with this, in which members who have purchased "ACCESS Codes" may type in their  codes instead of the invitation code and become members straight away.

Functions like this is what I want included (and few more which I will discuss when I find anyone willing to take on this job).

If the first request regarding emails cannot be fixed I need this plugin to be compatible so that email verification won't be needed.

Make sure to PM me or leave a message here if you think you can do this, also leave pricerange of how much money you want (I PAY IN BITCOIN!)
Whats your budget for the plugin?

Also, why everyone wants to pay via Bitcoin?