MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No one on my forum can open threads, need help asap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-01-11, 01:03 PM)~Prata Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it fixed the blank page error if i'm not mistaken. But the problem still is there, link without showing post number and pid number, and "The specified thread does not exist.".

@Destroy666 the thing is my last backup was weeks/month ago, I will lose a lot and I was trying to avoid that. Can't be fixed my correcting mybb_thread tables mannually?

Undecided Undecided Undecided

Serious mistake...
You said you even got an error that you couldn't connect to the database, so how can you be sure that the connection wasn't lost? I don't understand..

It's better if you post the rows here, but feel free to send me the phpMyAdmin details.
I've sent u PM with the phpMyAdmin details.
The database seems fine. If it's surely the correct database is loaded on your forum, you have either a modified file (provide ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification results) or one of your plugins is causing these errors (try disabling all in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins?).
I run File Verification results and got no corrupt file. Disable all plugins won't work, I still got the same problem.

I noticed now that when I open a new thread, I get this SQL error.
Well, I fixed it by running REPAIR TABLE mybb_posts after it completely crashed while I was running some test queries and the MySQL connection went away again during one of them... You should contact your hosting about these MySQL downtimes.
@Destroy666 man I can't thank you enough! Big Grin Seems to be working now and should I enable friendly URLs and the plugins?

EDIT: Well how much luck can I have, that when i'm doing a backup MySQL goes down *sigh* ! Thanks all the help seriously.
Yes, you can enable everything back.
Pages: 1 2