MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb Intergration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi (hope im posting in the right area)

I run a friendship \ community site based on datingscript.com the site works fine and we have a decent number of users they are all 50 or older, we have members in their late 80's - so things need to be simple for them. I want to add a discussion forum and mybb looks great. I dont want them to have to login twice so in practical terms once they have logged into my site they need to click on a menu link and be straight into the forum, additionally if a users leaves I would not want to lose any messages they may have posted - I appreciate this is very high level but in principle can mybb meet my need (I am a little bit techie but appreciate I may need to pay a developer) Regards John B
MyBB forum certainly suits your members. however the script you are using is a proprietary software
and we do not have its database schema & sample database to convert / integrate into MyBB.

you may PM me your site url & temporary access to its admin panel to check and provide further guidance.
I have similar request, Sir, I have a site that is user oriented and want the users that registered there to be registered in mybb as well as have the forum access, what do you say of my case.
^ @Madala, what is your site URL ? (you may PM me)
I am very grateful, A I have done that. thank you