MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin]  - Resend activation code from User profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

This plugin allows the Admins and Super Moderators to resend the activation code from User profile.

Thanks
Why should an admin resend the activation? It less work to change it by hand.
But if you think you gonna use it, its a good plugin
I'd like to test it. If it works good it will be very usefull for me.

At my forum some users don't get an e-mail. I don't know why, but they can't activate their accounts. Maybe it's problem with my host or with users mail accounts.
It was very usefull for me, thx a lot!
ty this is helpful...
Quick question:

If the user is already active, does it force them to re-activate (using the e-mail) by disabling their account till then?
If the user is already active, the 'Re send activation mail' link would not be there in the User profile.
Yepp, the link is only there for ppl awaiting activation. Upon registration the link disapearWink
cgshelf Wrote:This plugin allows the Admins and Super Moderators to resend the activation code from User profile.
This is a very good plugin. For some reason something had gone wrong with my PHP Mail() function and it stopped sending activation emails for a couple of days, and I found this plugin just in time to save those awaiting-for-ever members.

Thanks
How about allowing the "Awaiting Activation" user group to see the link too, so they can resend the email themeselves if no Admin/Mod is present when they join ?
Pages: 1 2