MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards - Cannot view awards.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed the plugin, uploaded some awards and then granted them, everything works perfectly but when I visit awards.php, where awards should be displayed I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

I'm Using Mybb 1.8.6
if your web host panel consists of error log then can you check its recent entries to find the cause of the 500 server error

edit: which awards plugin you have installed - can you give its link ..
(2016-01-15, 05:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if your web host panel consists of error log then can you check its recent entries to find the cause of the 500 server error

edit: which awards plugin you have installed - can you give its link ..

No error logs, just this message when I try to browse:

Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is the plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=396
may be related to this (can't check the plugin right now ..)
As the title suggest a 500 Internal Server Error is a server error and may not be related to MyBB itself at all.
(2016-01-15, 06:08 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]may be related to this (can't check the plugin right now ..)

I didn't get what I should do sorry Sad

(2016-01-16, 02:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]As the title suggest a 500 Internal Server Error is a server error and may not be related to MyBB itself at all.

What's strange is that it happens just with that page, I can browse each other without issues.