MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm considering migrating to MyBB from vBulletin and have gone through the process of importing the old forum. Everything seems to have worked well except forums that are designed for a specific usergroup is visible to all users. That doesn't mean they are accessible, they aren't, but I'd prefer to keep the forums hidden unless the user is in a specific usergroup. For example, we have an admin forum for admin and mods. I don't want guest, registered users, etc. even seeing the forum. How can I hide the forum from view unless the user is a member of the admin or mod usergroups?
Admin CP -> Forums -> [any forum] -> Permissions
(2016-01-16, 12:34 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP -> Forums -> [any forum] -> Permissions

Thank you for the response. That's where I was looking and as far as I can tell everything is set properly (i.e. View is set to Disallowed). Users can still see the forum listed, they just can't access it. I don't want them even seeing the forum unless their in the right usergroup.
Well, ACP -> Configuration -> Forum Home Options -> Hide Private Forums? isn't correctly set then.
I knew I was missing something simple. Appreciate the help!